DOOR LEAF CONSTRUCTION
The filling of the door leaf constitutes a stabilizing insert reinforced with an internal plywood muntin. The door leaf is covered with a board, finished with natural veneer. Coated with matte varnish. The core – perforated chipboard with an extra charge.
ACCESSORIES IN THE PRICE OF DOOR LEAF
- Lock: regular key, bathroom lock or adapted for door lock cylinder
- Glass panel - designs: ‘chinchilla’ or matte tempered
- Transparent tempered glass panel ‘check’ (white and brown) – unavailable for model 1.4
- Prepared to be shortened, max. 60 mm
- Rounded side handle (for sliding doors)
Recommended rebated door frames:
Recommended unrebated door frames:
- Porta SYSTEM ELEGANCE
- Technical Approval AT-15-3691/2012, ITB Warszawa.
- The door leaf is not equipped with a hinge section.
- Door leaves available also in a non-varnished version in a price of standard product.
- Ventilation sleeves in silver or gold colour 1 row.
- Possibility to freely select the sizes of door leaves for double doors. For double non-rebated doors, a passive and an active door leaf must be ordered.
- Models from group 7 have a horizontal wood grain structure.
- Double doors not available with magnetic lock.
- Drill hole adapted into two hinges (third for size ‘90’, ‘100’). Third hinge for rebated doors without extra charges (option).