DOOR LEAF STRUCTURE
Leaf core is made of „honeycomb structure”. Available at extra charge: reinforced perforated chipboard (models 1.1, 2.1, 3.1, 4.1, 5.1, 6.1), strengthened with an internal plywood rail. The entire structure is covered with high density fibreboard (HDF).
ACCESSORIES IN DOOR LEAF PRICE
- Two pintle hinges in standard version, the PRIME package also availabe, see Subsidies
- Three hinges (in door leaf of „100“ or „110” size)
- Lock: regular key option, with bathroom lock or adapted for lock cylinder
- Glass pane pattern: tempered matt or “chinchilla”
- Round handle (for sliding doors)
Recommended rebate door frames:
Recommended non-rebated door frames:
- Porta SYSTEM ELEGANCE
- Technical Approval AT-15-3691/2012, ITB Warsaw
- Perforated board core and solid board core enables door shortening in standard.
- The “110” size is available with perforated chipboard core only. Glazing dimensions as in “100” size.
- Possibility of combining any door leaf dimensions in double-leaf doors Active and passive door leaf should be ordered with double-leaf, non-rebated doors.
- Double door leaf inaccessible with magnetic lock.