DOOR LEAF CONSTRUCTION
Group 1 – the filling of the door leaf is a honeycomb insert or perforated chipboard reinforced with an internal plywood muntin (an option at an extra charge), group 5 – solid core particle board. The construction is covered with HDF board. The leaf edges are finished with ABS tape.
ACCESSORIES IN THE PRICE OF DOOR LEAF
- Lock: regular key, bathroom lock or adapted for door lock cylinder
- Two pintle hinges as standard or PRIME
- Three hinges (in door leaf – size ‘100’ and ‘110’)
- Glass panel - designs: ‘chinchilla’, matte or transparent ‘check’ (white and brown)
- Prepared to be shortened (max. 60 mm) (only group 5)
- Round flush pull (for sliding doors)
Recommended rebated door frames:
Recommended unrebated door frames:
- Porta SYSTEM ELEGANCE
- Technical Approval AT-15-3691/2012, ITB Warszawa.
- Perforated chipboard and solid chipboard, includes preparation for shortening as standard.
- Size ‘110’ available only with perforated board insert. Size of the glass panel – as for ‘100’.
- When choosing PRIME hinges, door leaf is not equipped with hinge part.
- Possibility to freely select the sizes of door leaves for double doors. The passive door leaf (side panel) in size ‘30’, ‘40’, ‘50’ is only available with solid panels. For double non-rebated doors, a passive and an active door leaf must be ordered.
- The possibility of ordering other models via Porta CONTRACT
- Double doors not available with magnetic lock.
- Size ‘80’ and ‘90’ in investment norm (light passage 800, 900 mm) available as standard – no extra charge.