DOOR LEAF CONSTRUCTION
The filling of the door leaf is a combination of a honeycomb insert and a stabilising board or a solid board reinforced with plywood (an option at an extra charge). Theconstruction is covered with HDF board. The door leaf is supplemented with glass or a flush panel.
ACCESSORIES IN THE PRICE OF DOOR LEAF
- Two pintle hinges as standard, PRIME package is also available, see Supplementary Costs
- Three hinges (in door leaves with ‘100’ or ‘110’ sizes)
- Lock: regular key, bathroom lock or adapted for door lock cylinder
- Glass panel tempered matt
- Round flush side handle (for sliding doors)
Recommended rebated door frames::
Recommended unrebated door frames::
- Porta SYSTEM ELEGANCE
- Technical Approval AT-15-3691/2012, ITB Warszawa.
- The insert solid chipboard reinforced with plywood, includes preparation for shortening as standard.
- Size ‘60’ and ‘120’ (double door) is unavailable for models A and D.
- Size ‘110’ is only available with an insert from solid particle board reinforced with plywood.
- Possibility to freely select the sizes of door leaves for double doors. For double non-rebated doors, a passive and an active door leaf must be ordered.
- Double doors not available with magnetic lock.