DOOR LEAF CONSTRUCTION
The construction frame of the leaf is made of exotic wood. The door panel comprises an aluminium layer and a wood-like board. Available leaves finished with an optional aluminium marquetry elements in silver or black. The leaves are covered with natural veneer and coated with matte varnish..
ACCESSORIES IN THE PRICE OF DOOR LEAF
- Mortice lock with a rectangular deadbolt adapted for door lock cylinder (QUARTZ type I)
- Two mortice locks with a rectangular deadbolt adapted for door lock cylinder (QUARTZ type II)
- Four-point mortice lock with two door lock cylinders and three anti-thrust bolts (QUARTZ Type III)
- Three reinforced pintle hinges in silver colour
- Wide angle door viewer in silver colour (optional)
- Fireproof sealing strip in the leaf groove which swells under high temperatures
- Door frame is equipped with a standard stainless-steel threshold profile (90 mm)
- Steel sheet angle-bar door frame, with a profile 100 mm wide, galvanised on bothsides, 1.5 mm thick. Equipped with a fire-resistant sealing strip, three pintle hingesas standard, a stainless-steel threshold profile in the standard version (90 mm) anda reinforcement for a door self-closer. QUARTZ has one lock striker, QUARTZ II – has two lock strikers, QUARTZ III – formortice lock, six installation dowel bars and apertures for anti-thrust bolts.
- PROJEKT, PROJEKT PREMIUM Door frame
- Technical Approval AT-15-3575/2009, ITB Warszawa.
- Certificate of Conformity Nr ITB - 0567/W, ITB Warszawa.
- Prepared for shortening (maximum 60 mm).
- In order to meet the requirements of the Technical Approval, a self-closer must be used with the QUARTZ doors..
- Fire-resistant doors must be equipped with a handle with escutcheon plate and a metal pin.
- Acoustic insulation class Rw = 32 dB (range 32 ÷ 36 dB).
- Project PREMIUM door frame available with Individual Usage Documentation.