DOOR FRAME CONSTRUCTION
The door frame consists of:
- main beams: one horizontal (lintel with panel adjoining elements) and two vertical beams made of wood-based material and equipped with necessary fittings and accessories,
- architrave (80 mm),
- 2 horizontal panels (ordered as a separate item).
Radius of architrave ’with sharp edges’ for natural veneers: Standard, Select, Satin. Radius of architrave 1.5 mm for veneers: Portadecor, Portasynchro 3D, Portacortex, Super Matt, Portaperfect 3D. The LEVEL door frame is manufactured and delivered to the client as a set of elements to be assembled on site. The LEVEL door frame for Porta GRANDE door leaves is covered with base foil and finished with UV-cured RAL enamel.Horizontal wood grain only for colors – Ash Capri 1, 2 and 3.
ACCESSORIES – IN A PRICE OF DOOR FRAME
- Two sets of adjustable hinges 3D and standard hinges
- Rubber sealing strip on the circumference of the door frame
DOOR FRAME SIZE
In ten wall width ranges, from 95 mm to 300 mm: ’60’, ’70’, ’80’, ’90’, ’100’. Double door frame – Porta CONTRACT.
- Technical Approval AT-15-5664/2012, ITB Warszawa.
- Installation of a door frame should be carried out in rooms with completed walls (e.g. wallpapers) and floors (parquet flooring).
- When making an installation aperture, hinge hooks should be taken into consideration, see Instruction.
Standard hinges can only be used for door leaves with a total mass not exceeding 32 kg.