DOOR FRAME CONSTRUCTION
T he door frame consists of:
- main beams: one horizontal and two vertical beams made of a wood-based material and equipped with the necessary hardware and accessories,
- 2 horizontal panels in PLUS version.
There are 4 optional constructions:
- height 2.0 standard – architrave 80 mm wide, beams and architraveconnected at 45° angle,
- height 2.2 standard – architrave 100 mm wide, beams and architrave connected at 45° angle,
- height 2.0 PLUS – vertical architrave 80 mm wide, horizontal architrave 200 mm wide, beams and architrave connected at 90° angle,
- height 2.2 PLUS – vertical architrave 100 mm wide, horizontal architrave 200 mm wide, beams and architrave connected at 90° angle.
Architraves, panels and beams are finished with ’sharp edges’.Villadora Modern door frame is manufactured and delivered as a set of elements to be assembled on site.
ACCESSORIES IN DOOR FRAME PRICE
- Two sets of adjustable 3D hinges for 2.0 height
- Three sets of adjustable 3D hinges for 2.2 height
- Rubber sealing strip on the circumference of the door frame
DOOR FRAME SIZE
For wall thickness range (B–K): ’60’, ’70’, ’80’, ’90’, ’100’ and ’120’ ÷ ’200’.
- Technical Approval AT-AT-15-5664/2012, ITB Warszawa.
- Installation of a door frame should be carried out in rooms with completed walls (e.g. wallpapers) and floors (parquet flooring).
- When making an installation aperture, hinge hooks should be taken into consideration, see Instruction.
No CAD files for this modelFollow CAD webside with CAD libraries
Similar products - Door frames and transoms
Angle-bar SMALL PLUS
Adjustable PS with sharp edges
Ventilation sleeves I row (various colors)
Ventilation sleeves II row (various colors)
Ventilation grille with assembly (various colors)
Covers for hinges standard for interior doors (set per one hinge)